Inductive reasoning tests are sometimes a part of some processes. It may be needed to pass for a job applicant for a specific position. We know that in aviation, many companies require some assessment tests including inductive reasoning. Please write us if you want to take more tests. We hope you will enjoy and improve yourself.
You are going to take 10 questions. There will be 5 images with 1 missing on each question. There is at least one relation between these images (generaly more than one relation) and according to the relation(s), you must find the missing one (You will find the solution page below writing down the relations for each question). You will probably face with time limitations in real test but there is no time limit for this.
1) Line goes clockwise , circle goes counter clockwise
2) White star goes clockwise, black star goes counter clockwise.
3) Line in small rectangle goes clockwise, Line goes counter clockwise, small rectangle goes counter clockwise.
4) Black triangle goes right left sequence. Circle goes W/B.
5) Shapes are inside out, shape on the middle is always black.
6) Arrow shows R/U/L/D sequence, White star goes counter clockwise and black star goes Down left to up right.
7) Line turns 1,2,3,4 steps sequence. Black diamond goes clockwise
8) Star goes B/W sequence, Pentagon goes clockwise, Star goes left to right according to triangle.
9) Square turns counter clockwise.
10) Number of 1 line corner goes 1,2,3,4,5 sequence without break and shape turns 180 degrees on each step.